Residency Entry Permit for Wife and Children Sponsored by a Partner or an Investor


  • Entry permit application with an affixed colored photo with white background
  • Copy of the passport and residency of the sponsor
  • Copy of the passport of the sponsored valid for at least six months
  • Marriage contract
  • Children birth certificates
  • Written commitment stating that daughters over 18 years are not married
  • University degree in the activity field
  • bank guarantee of not less than AED 70,000 paid to the General Directorate of Residence and Foreigner’s Affairs - Sharjah
  • Check list of the workers issued by the Ministry of Labor stating that the number of the sponsored employees is not less than 15 in a limited liability company
  • Proof that the partner share in a limited liability company is not less than AED 70,000
  • Proof of real estate ownership in UAE of not less than AED 500,000
  • Empost receipt for the regular application or the receipt for the urgent application

Application Process

  • Fill in the application form at any typing center
  • Submit the printed application along with the required documents at the Section of Entry Permits
  • Receive the permit by Empost or immediately in case of submitting the urgent application


  • AED 110 for the permit
  • AED 100 extra fee for urgent application
dilation and curettage risks should abortion be legal abortion in the us
male std symptoms what are the symptoms of std std and symptoms
android spy sms android text spy app free best cell spy software

Responsible Department

General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs- Section of Entry Permits- Sharjah

Contact Number


Working Hours

Sunday-Thursday: 7:30 AM – 7:30 PM

android spy sms android text spy app free best cell spy software