Marriage Contract for Woman with No Legal Guardian


  • Original and copy of the ID
  • Copy of  the passport of fiancé and fiancée
  • Original and copy of the certificate of non-existence of a guardian from the concerned authorities or court
  • Original and copy of the application
  • Original and copy of the Authenticated power of attorney permitting delegation of powers, in case the principal is acting on behalf of another party
redirect go meet to cheat

Application Process

  • Submit the application along with the required documents at the customer service office.
  • Sign the application by the fiancé and the two witnesses in front of the customer service officer.
  • Receive an approval from the judge.
  • Appear before the marriage officer to conclude the contract.
  • Pay the fees at the finance counter.
  • Receive the original marriage contract and a certified copy of it.


  • AED 200
android spy sms open best cell spy software
hiv skin rash pictures cures for aids aids symptoms

Responsible Department

Courthouse of Sharjah- Al Liya – Al Khan

women who love to cheat click here My wife cheated on me
dilation and curettage risks late term abortion clinics abortion in the us

Contact Number


redirect go meet to cheat
abortion debates abortion clinics in richmond va abortion in ny
male std symptoms what are the symptoms of std std and symptoms

Working Hours

8:00AM- 2:30PM except on Friday and Saturday

how many guys cheat wife who cheated

Important Information

  • Personal attendance of both fiancé and fiancée.
  • Personal attendance of two competent witnesses of legal age.
  • Should the fiancée be a widow or divorcée, a proof of such status must be submitted, provided that she completed her legally prescribed waiting period and is free from any Shari'a impediments.
  • Should the fiancée have recently embraced Islam, a certificate of Islam proclamation must be provided along with a certificate stating that she is unmarried. The fiancée must be free from any Shari'a impediments.
  • If the power of attorney or any other documents issued outside the UAE, they must be duly translated and certified.

Should the fiancée be a housemaid, nursemaid or equivalent, a no objection letter is required from her sponsor